Daily Lotto Predictions
Get your Daily Lotto prediction for today and find out which numbers could appear in the next draw, based on ZA.National-Lottery.com’s own statistical formula. Learn how the Daily Lotto predictions are calculated and see how the last set of forecasted numbers fared in the most recent draw.
How a Prediction is Calculated
The predictions for the next Daily Lotto draw have a statistical basis, tapping into ZA.National-Lottery.com’s comprehensive database of all previous results. Take a look at how they're calculated:
- The starting point is the five winning numbers from the most recent draw (Monday 6 December 2021)
- Look back at any previous draw that included any of those numbers
- From the draws that immediately followed, count how many times each number from 1 to 36 appeared
- The most common and least common numbers from those subsequent draws are compiled
- The Daily Lotto prediction combines these hot and cold numbers
You can use these Daily Lotto predictions when you make your selections for the next draw, but you should remember that they are only calculated to help you take a statistical approach when choosing your numbers. They are not guaranteed to be winning numbers. The odds of winning are exactly the same for every combination of five Daily Lotto numbers.
The Outcome from the last Daily Lotto draw
ZA.National-Lottery.com reports on the outcome of the most recent prediction after each draw. You can see that one predicted number appeared among the winning numbers in the most recent draw on Monday 6 December 2021.
Go to the Results page to find out more about the latest results and the value of all the prizes won.
Picking your Daily Lotto numbers
There are various other ways to choose your Daily Lotto numbers if you are not sure of your next selection. You can head over to the Hot Numbers page to find more statistics that you might want to use to inform your choices. Alternatively, use the Lucky Number Generator to get a random set in an instant.